Eudemonia Kyvos is a luxury motor yacht for charter in Greece and offers a high-end experience to its guests. Built by Mangusta in 2004, is 22m and has been refitted in 2016. She offers a classic yacht interior design with wooden panels and cream carpet.
The professional crew of 2 will make your yacht charter holidays remarkable. She can accommodate up to 7 guests in 3 en-suite cabins, one master, one VIP and one twin cabins with pullman bed.
Entering the boat through the aft deck, there are two sun pads where you can relax and sunbathe under the Greek sun. Continue through the adjustable glass doors (they can be removed) and find a comfortable lounge, with ample seating and full entertainment systems. There is a adjustable roof that can be either opened during the night to enjoy the starry sky or closed during the day to have your lunch! The dining area features a lovely sofa and seating for 7. The front deck is perfect for sunbathing, featuring sun pads!
Eudemonia Kyvos also offers plenty of interior space to relax such as the living area and the cuisine.
There is a 385m Williams jet tender to transfer you safely to the coast and some water toys to keep you entertained! This motor yacht is truly an amazing yacht to rent and will make you feel like home while onboard!
Cruising Speed: 35 kn.
Maximum Speed: kn.
Consumption: 0 lt/hr
Range: 320 nm
- Engines: 2 X MAN 1500HP
- Generator: 2 X 15KW KOHLER
- 1 x Master Cabin
- 1 x VIP Cabin
- 1 x Twin Cabin with Pullman Bed
- 3 x Bathrooms
- Retractable flatscreen satellite TV in the wheelhouse
- Flatscreens TVs in each cabin
- Bose speakers in all cabins connected to Bluetooth receivers
- 6-speaker system in the cockpit and 4 speakers around the aft sunbed, all connected to a Bluetooth-enabled Pioneer AV receiver
- Independent Bluetooth system for the bow sunbed
- 385 Williams Jet Tender
- Nautibuoy platform