O’Mathilde is a luxury superyacht for charter in Greece and Mediterranean. The 187ft/57m superyacht due to launch in 2018 from Golden Yachts.
Studio Vafiadis is responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design. A cruising speed of 14,5 knots, a maximum speed of 17 knots allows her to cruise anywhere in the world.
O'Mathilde’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 7 rooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP cabin, 3 double cabins and 2 twin cabins with pullman beds. For the ultimate relaxation this superyacht can carry up to 12 crew onboard. Her interior décor is light and inviting, featuring modern cream tones and elegant furnishings. The lounges are comfortably appointed with elegant sofas, occasional chairs, coffee tables and full entertainment systems.
Her generous deck areas play host to a wide range of amenities including a swimming pool, an outdoor bar, a helipad, a Jacuzzi and ample space for sun lounging and relaxation. O'Mathilde’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
This superyacht features many entertainment systems such as audio distribution, portable karaoke system and central digital media system as well as outdoor cinema in the main deck area that connect with Media Players .
Explore the wonders of the sea with snorkeling and fishing, or enjoy the thrill of jet-skiing, windsurfing and water-skiing. Two electric bikes are also available onboard perfect for your rides to the islands! Large exterior relaxation spaces include a spa room, beauty parlour, a gym, as well as a fully-stocked tender garage, which houses two Williams Tenders (one 6m and one 4m). For those in search of space, comfort and a sense of luxury, O’Mathilde is a truly feast for the eyes. For those who seek adventure and sun in the fun, there is a wide selection of water toys such as skis, wake boards, Sea Doo Jet skis and Sea Bobs!
O’Mathilde is the perfect choice for those who want to have a unique experience in the Mediterranean and the Greek islands.
Builder: Golden Yachts
Cruising Speed: 15 kn.
Maximum Speed: 17 kn.
Consumption: 643,28 lt/hr
Range: 0 nm
- Engines: 2 x 2365hp Caterpillar 3512C
- Generator: 2 x 180kw Caterpillar
- Consumption Generator(s): 500ltrs/day
- Stabilizers: At Anchor
- 1 x Master Cabin
- 1 x VIP Cabin
- 3 x Double Cabins
- 2 x Twin Cabins with Pullman Bed
- 7 x Bathrooms
- Audio distribution system with independent Airplay, Bluetooth, Internet radio, Spotify, tune in radio, Pandora, Sirus Xm, Deezer, Napster in each area of the yacht.
- Mini iPads in each cabin for music and TV control. Alternatively, the guests can connect their own iPhone/iPad/Android device.
- Indoor and outdoor B
- 1 x Williams Tender 6.32m Sport edition with Yanmar 6Y3 Diesel engine (total 260hp)
- 1 x Williams Tender 3.45m Sport Jet edition with 90hp BRP Rotax ACE 903 engine
- 2 x Jetsurf GP 100
- 2 x Seabob F5
- 1 x Seadoo GTX LTD 230
- 1 x Seadoo Spark 900HO ACE 2UP/IBR TRIXX
- 1 x Jungle Jim
- 1 x Malibu Lounge
- 1 x Kayak (1 pax)
- 1 x Kayak (2pax)
- 1 x Transparent Kayak (1 pax or 2 pax)
- 2 x Paddleboard
- 3 x Crusher Towable (1 pax)
- 1 x Sonar Towable (4 pax)
- 1 x Chaser Towable (3 pax)
- 1 x Water Carpet
- 1 x Ski Pair (Adult)
- 1 x Ski Pair (Teenager)
- 1 x Ski Pair (Junior)
- 1 x Monoski Slalom
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 2 x Ski handle with rope
- 1 x Wake handle with rope
- 4 x Heavy duty towable rope (max. 4 pax)
- 1 x Hobie Mirage Eclipse
- 1 x Electric Bike
- 1 x Bike