The brand new O’Ptasia is a superyacht for charter in Greece and Mediterranean. The 278ft /85m superyacht due to launch in 2018 from Golden Yachts and will be the 6th largest superyacht ever built in Greece A cruising speed of 16 knots, a maximum speed of 18 knots allows her to cruise anywhere in the world.
O'Ptasia's interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 11 rooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 6 double cabins and 3 twin cabins. For the ultimate relaxation this superyacht can carry up to 26 crew onboard. Her interior décor is light and inviting, featuring modern cream tones and elegant furnishings. The lounges are comfortably appointed with elegant sofas, occasional chairs, coffee tables and full entertainment systems.
Her generous deck areas play host to a wide range of amenities including a swimming pool, an outdoor bar, a helipad, a Jacuzzi and ample space for sun lounging and relaxation. O'Ptasia's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
Explore the wonders of the sea with snorkeling and fishing, or enjoy the thrill of jet-skiing, windsurfing and water-skiing. Two electric bikes are also available onboard perfect for your rides to the islands! Large exterior relaxation spaces include a spa room, beauty parlour, a gym, as well as a fully-stocked tender garage, which houses one Onda Limo tender 9.75m with 2x220hp Volvo Penta D3, one Novurania Catamaran 6m with 115hp Yamaha outboard, 1 Chris Craft 8.13m with Mercury V8 engine (total 350hp) and one Avon Sea Sport 440 with 60hp Yamaha outboard engine. For those in search of space, comfort and a sense of luxury, O’Ptasia is a truly feast for the eyes. For those who seek adventure and sun in the fun, there is a wide selection of water toys such as skis, wake boards, Sea Doo Jet skis and Sea Bobs!
O’Ptasia is the perfect choice for those who want to have a unique experience in the Mediterranean and the Greek islands.
Builder: Golden Yachts
Cruising Speed: 17 kn.
Maximum Speed: 18 kn.
Consumption: 0 lt/hr
Range: 0 nm
- Engines: 2 x CAT 3516C, 2525KW
- Generator: 2 x CAT C18 360 EKW, 1 x CAT C7.1 143EKW
- Consumption Generator(s): 1,500 ltrs/day
- Stabilizers: Underway
- Stabilizers: At Anchor
- 1 x Master Cabin
- 1 x VIP Cabin
- 6 x Double Cabins
- 3 x Twin Cabins
- 11 x Bathrooms
- Audio distribution system with independent Airplay, Bluetooth, Internet radio, Spotify, tune in radio, Pandora, Sirus Xm, Deezer, Napster in each area of the yacht.
- Indoor and outdoor B
- 1 x Onda Limo Tender 9.75m with 2x220hp Volvo Penta D3
- 1 x Novurania Catamaran 6m with 115hp Yamaha outboard engine
- 1 x Chris Craft 8.13m with Mercury V8 engine (total 350hp)
- 1 x Avon Sea Sport 440 with 60hp Yamaha outboard engine
- 2 x Jetsurf GP 100
- 4 x Seabob F5
- 2 x Seadoo GTX LTD 230
- 1 x Seadoo Spark 900HO ACE 2UP/IBR TRIXX
- 1 x Jungle Jim
- 1 x Bouncer 16' with slide