Motor yacht Vyno offers luxury yacht charter in Greece. Launched in 2003 and refitted in 2019, this 26.5m luxury Canados is a powerful beauty and has an elegant interior. She got new hotelier equipment, new teak deck as well as a new decoration in Salon. The TV and audio equipment has been replaced on all cabins. She has new speakers on aft deck and fly bridge and an Apple TV.
Luxury motor yacht Vyno is a great example of the quality, offering exceptional range and performance, capable of a comfortable cruising speed of 22 knots.
Featuring accommodation for 10 guests in 4 cabins she is a great example of quality and style, well equipped with all the amenities and with air conditioning throughout. The Master cabin (king size bed) and the VIP cabin (queen size bed) are located on the lower deck with en-suite bathroom and shower and a Private study. The other 2 Twin cabins are also located in the lower deck with Pullman beds each and en-suite bathroom and shower. The interior consist of wooden details of high quality wood, a spacious open plan dining area, a comfortable living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
On the exterior of Vyno you will find a spacious shaded dining area where you can enjoy your dinner under the moonlight, enjoy the sea on the Fly Bridge or sunbathe on the large sun cushions.
The yacht is a floating heaven. Vyno meets and exceeds international standards. She offers plenty of outdoor space and a vast variety of new water toys which will entertain everyone onboard, such as a Sea Doo Jet Ski, a Seabob, 2 SUPs, 1 kayak, 1 towable sofa, 1 wakeboard, 2 tubes, a waterski and basic fishing and snorkelling gear. She also has an easy access to the water due to her hydraulic swimming platform.
This luxury yacht will satisfy even the most demanding tastes. Her experienced crew of 5, ready to welcome your charter guests onboard. Her brand new 3.8m Brig Tender of 2019 will transfer your guests safely to the coast. Vyno embodies an appealing concept combining speed, superb stability and optimal guest comfort, all wrapped in a luxurious package of contemporary elegance.
Cruising Speed: 22 kn.
Maximum Speed: 25 kn.
Consumption: 427,584 lt/hr
Range: 340 nm
- Engines: 2 x 1572 HP CAT
- Engine Hours: P: 1815,9
- 1 x Master Cabin
- 1 x VIP Cabin
- 2 x Twin Cabins with Pullman Bed
- 4 x Bathrooms
- 1 x Daily Bathroom
- Refrigerator(s): (4) In Galley, in saloon, in master cabin and on flybridge
- Freezer(s): (2) In galley and in engine room
- Cooking Plates: Kuppersbusch (90cm)
- Oven(s): Whirlpool (90cm)
- Dishwasher: Whirlpool
- Ice Maker(s): U-Line in engine room
- Microwave: Daewwo
- Barbeque: Whirlpool on flybridge
- Washing Machine(s): Bosch
- Dryer: Siemens
- VHF: Shipmate RS8400
- GPS Chart Plotter: Standard Horizon CP500
- Radar: Furuno
- Autopilot: 2 x SIMRAD AP20
- Navtex: Furuno NX-700
- GPS Chart Plotter: NAVnet vx2
- GPS Chart Plotter: Geonav 11 sunshine
- Computer: Laptop
- Printer: HP Deskjet
- GPS Chart Plotter: Furuno GP-32
- Engine Computer: 2 x Caterpillar
- TV Samsung curved in Saloon
- DVD player
- Playstation 3 in saloon
- Satelite TV
- Denon surround amplifier
- Samsung TV in cabins (4)
- 1 x 3.8 Brig Tender with 50hp outboard engine (2019 model)
- 1 x Sea Doo Jet Ski Spark Trixx 2p (2019 model)
- 1 x Seabob F5S Red (2019 model)
- 2 x SUP
- 1 x Kayak (1p and 2p)
- 1 x Towable Sofa for 3
- 1 x Water ski for adults
- 1 x Water ski for kids
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 2 x Tubes
- Basic fishing and snorkeling gear
- Anchor Chain
- Chain Washer
- Third Control Station
- EpirbOcea Signal Class II
- Fire Extinguisher(s)
- Full Set of Hotel Equipment